Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Jan. 11

WOW!  Can you believe I've gone 11 whole days without a single soda?!  I would never, ever have dreamed that to be possible.  Since I last wrote, I've had some gum surgery, and some computer malfunctions.  That's not to say that it's gotten easy to skip my soda...it's still hard...but I've been a little distracted.  Now...my sisters are going tomorrow for a beach weekend.  I'm so excited to be going with them, but you know when you go out to eat, especially if it's fast food, you've just got to get a soda!  I'll have to force myself to push another drink from the dispenser!!
This probably sounds so silly to you, and it might be silly to me in another couple of months, and I'm ashamed to say that something so trivial means so much to me, but well...it really does!
I hope Garet is having an easier time than I am.   But...I AM proud of us both!

3 comments: